[geeks] Etiquette

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 16:23:33 CDT 2001

Bill pointed out:
> Dunno about the journalistic, but on the "integrity"..
> .. based on your record with women...  8-)

LOL! Don't even go there!

> Bill  (for those that dont know, katz is regarded as a mack daddy
>        amongst his friends on irc.. HES THE JEWISH BARRY WHITE)

Only among the illiterate few who tend to not read between the lines :)

Then again, that video I showed you of the girl from Wisconsin was her
dancing to Marvyn Gaye, not Barry White.

Then again, you could dump all the sayings the bot has on me :( Not like
an IRC bot is an all-knowning source of knowledge...

*runs for cover*

-Jon