[geeks] Etiquette

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 13:09:22 CDT 2001

[sorry, I lost the attributions.  So sue me]

> > Keep in mind that English Majors... have looser morals
> > than most.

They get even worse when promoted to Colonel.

> > By introducing them, you should have realized
> > what was going to happen.
> Again, is there some sort of manual for these things...

Filed next to Twerp's Peerage, which also explains useful things like how
to introduce a Baron's second daughter to an archbishop during the Easter
season when she is wearing red.

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson