[geeks] Man, oh man is an Ultra 30 fast...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 17:23:03 CDT 2001

In the words of Stimpy's favorite song:

    "Happy Happy, Joy Joy, Happy Happy, Joy" (repeat)

That is how I feel about my Ultra 30...

When the 3TX comes into town (Thanks Bill!), then I will have a *real* nice
portable system too.

The Ultra 2 is nice too... ;^)

Pete - I went low-ball with Creator 2D, thinking about another card (Hello
Mike N. do you have any more?) - have you tried dual-head on yours yet?

Ken