[geeks] fs/ft: Quantum DLT 4000 drive

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 20:18:18 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 08:09:01PM -0500, ward at zilla.nu wrote:
> Since I always seem to get email from users months after I post
> something like this:
> I am no longer getting rid of the DLT drive.  I picked up 7 tapes from a
> friend of mine, and am now using it.

I had some X10 stuff for sale back in February/March, and sold it
rather quickly.  Up until last week, I was getting at least one email
a DAY from people asking if I still had it.  Turns out, if you put
"x10 camera" into Yahoo's search engine, the list archives were the
3rd or 4th thing down.

I finally went in and edited the archived list posting to say "DO NOT EMAIL
ME ABOUT THIS, IT HAS BEEN SOLD."

bill

--
Bill Bradford