[geeks] So what is a "Frankenmac"?

Shawn Wallbridge geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 15:13:04 CDT 2001

Only 20GB? Last time I checked, I had over 50GB ;-) They are on a 60GB drive
and I don't think I have much space left. I am looking at picking up a
couple 80GB drives for a RAID array to use for MP3 storage. It would take me
months to rip all my CD's again.

Ahhh. MP3's are soo nice. Sure beats swapping CD's all the time.

shawn