[geeks] "Stop the [email] insanity!"

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 14:50:51 CDT 2001

Holy moey, I pulled my Libretto out of the morass this morning and recharged the battery for about an hour, then took it to work with me...

	15,683 Unread messages.

I have sorted the email by sender name, and I proceeded delete all the "add 2 -3 inches .... (someplace)", "refinance you mortgage" and my daily monster.com updates were all sorted in an easy to remove manner...

	Now I'm down to 15,200.

	Crap.

These things are from the beginning of the year, and some of them have useful info, but man oh man, 15,000 unread emails...

Maybe I should just reformat the drive ;^)

Ken