[geeks] dave's insanity sauce

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 08:07:12 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 01:21:25AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

<snip>

> After I'd recovered (and my god, are my sinuses
> clean) I look at the bottle.  "Dave's TOTAL Insanity Sauce".

I've had the regular stuff.  It wasn't bad, well, it wasn't till it went
bad.  It didn't keep as long as I tried to keep it.

I'll have to try the total insanity stuff sometime.

I sorry to say that I've been ruined.  Ever since letting an Ethiopian
woman (hotter than what's served in the resturants) cook for me, my
perspective on what is hot has been warped.  The Total insanity might just
fit my new perspective.

Right now I'm enjoying some hispanic brand (to me it is more or less
generic, but maybe it is a big brand name for people in the know).  It
isn't that hot, but it has a rather nice peppery flavor to it and
is rather usefull as a flavoring ingredient, not just an ingredient
to make something hot.

That said, my gastro-intestinal system is starting to try and tell me that
it no longer cares for mexican food that much.  Sunday morning was less
than pleasant.

--
Joshua D. Boyd