[geeks] Detroit Metro

mike dombrowski geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 19:49:52 CDT 2001

>me on quickly, or made a mess of it, depending on the airport.
(Detroit
>did a great job!)

Hrm, I think you musta still been messed up from morphine or something,
as a Detroit resident I completely loath Metro. It is by far the worst
airport I've ever been in, it's a third world airport.  3 Baggage
claims for all domestic flights!  Waiting 3hours at 1am for your bags
is real fun. The international terminal looks and operates like it was
designed by sadists. I used to love ProAir for going to NYC because it
flew out of a smaller, local airport where we could leave our house
30min before the flight and get on the plane with time to spare, where
we leave for Metro 3hours early even though it is only a 45min drive.
God I hate that airport.</RANT>

On to a slightly more on-topicish segment, anybody have any experience
with drum pads? Specifically I'm looking for suggestions on a cheap pad
that has 3 or 4 pads and midi out. Nothing fancy, the cheaper the
better.

Thanks
Mike