[geeks] hitech sgi keyboards

mike dombrowski geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 23 15:16:06 CDT 2001

I don't get it, I was going to order some at the $6 price then they
went back up to $29. I emailed them and said I'd order at quantity at
$6, they said to call and place my order. When I called they told me
somebody bought the whole damn bunch of them(over 6000 IIRC). Now
they're back up to $29/each. ARGH. And why doesn't that place tell you
shipping on your order? But they do have schweet FC drives for cheap,
if only I could find a controller.

Mike