[geeks] Network Solutions rant

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 20 22:32:45 CDT 2001

I feel your pain, their response of "let it expire and re-register" is
sooooo unprofessional of them. I use domainmonger.com for all of my new
domains now, one day I will transfer all of my NSI domains over.  Now that
they dont do PGP for domain protection, they are basically like most other
OpenSRS domain vendors.

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"