[geeks] "PC guyz", me?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 20 15:32:24 CDT 2001

I have machines with *literally* thousands of unread mails, and while I know I won't gain much from reading them 6 months after the fact, I can't quite bring myself to delete them (yet).

Yeah, I think IMAP is the way I will go - I'll just need to get all my little accounts consolidated and then setup my own "mail server"...

Once I get the time...

Ken