[geeks] *sigh* part 2

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 23:07:15 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 11:10:52PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > So, I"m reading all of the web comics on keenspot.
> be sure to catch up on your Sluggy Freelance and User Friendly (speaking of
> which, i'm several days behind on both)

I dont read Sluggy anymore - he just "drifted" and got way too much
into "gotta read for two weeks to get the whole story".

Here's my current reading list:

Right now: College Roomies From Hell (archives!)

Diesel Sweeties
Dilbert
GPF-COMICS(.com)
goats
jerkcity
Life at Bayside
Little Gamers
MegaTokyo
Penny Arcade
Road Waffles
Sexy Losers (aka thinhline)
sinfest
bobbins
userfriendly
whenigrowup

Any other suggestions?  I read one once about this guy who looked
like a turtle who had a space ship, and his chief engineer was a
female dog.. but I cant remember it or find it 8-(

I tried Kevin & Kell once, but it wasjust too "white bread sunday
comic"-y for me.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford