[geeks] Re: geeks digest, all messed up...

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 18 19:38:45 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 08:29:34PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Mr Bill,
>
> Please advise how to avoid this nonsense in the future (I'm talking about the subject lines...):

i wrote bill a nice little procmail filter that bounces mail back to these
morons with a message about not quoting the entire digest and changing the
subject line.  he's as lazy as i am, and hasn't installed it yet, or i did
something wrong and it does work right.  although i DID test it rather
extensively so i'd rather blame it on bill since it can't POSSIBLY be my
fault. :)

-brian