[geeks] Feeling a little down?

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 17:12:00 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 12:22:50PM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> Who said anything about noon?  An early lunch should be 1.  A more
> civilised lunch is more like 3, but I don't think my employer would
> approve of that.

i just view noon as a good place to think about starting. :)

although i'm always tempted to roll out of bed to play FF8.  :)

well, i was until today, trying to get Eden for the 4th time, that Ultima
Weapon kicks my butt.  i need to find a nice supply of Aura so i can use my
wonderful limit breaks (trying to get him with Squall, Irvine and Selphie)

-brian