[geeks] NOW at GEEKS! Re: [rescue] SGI stock @ 53 cents

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 16 15:53:09 CDT 2001

I was a fool for selling my stocks so quickly, until the stock *tanked* - then I was just a guy with a big tax bill...

And a Masters. ;^)

Besides, I wouldn't call SGI a pennystock - I suspect they will have a *reverse* split, combining shares, say 5 for 1 or so down the road, jsut to stay listed...

Ken