Cincinnati, was- [geeks] can you believe I do this as a *HOBB Y *?

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 12:44:02 CDT 2001

Steve wrote:
> I've been to Baxter's, but I didn't have the ribs. I think we'd been to the
> Montgomery in the night before, and I'm not a huge rib fan.

*nod* I like trief too much *laugh*

It's Watson Brother's Brewery, not Three Brother's. Everytime I think of
Watson's, though, I think of the place which sells pools, fireplace
equipment and spas. Then there is also the Watson's Girl, too.

http://www.watsons.com

The girl on the main page isn't Jennifer Eingemann (the Watson's girl.)
If you click on the "directions" link you'll see a pic of her in the
tanning bed.

People actually have websites and Fan Fiction dedicated to her. No, not
me. OMG, abusing google I just found the following. I must subscribe.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thewatsonsgirl

> So- Skyline is making it in Indy? I've often considered the idea of chucking

Yeah, Skyline has had a few franchies in Indy for as long as I can remember.
Good stuff. I'm sure if you have the financial backing you can spread
the Cincinnatti Chili gospel to MLPS, too.

> http://www.goldstarchili.com and http://www.skylinechili.com are my friends
> in the meantime. Nothing like having the UPS man bring that case of chili
> and/or spice packets to the door.

Now that's an idea. Too bad I hadn't heard of it when I was living in Cali.

> P.S. Dave M. - you might have to widen the fart conduit after a full bore
> 5-way of this stuff! <grin>

I don't like the beans and onions, so I go for a 3-way. Anyway, there's
just something about asking the nubile 17 or 18 year old waitress for
a "3-way" and her saying "sure, right up!" I can't quite put my finger
on it...

-Jon