Cincinnati, was- [geeks] can you believe I do this as a *HOBB Y *?

Hatle, Steven J. geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 14 11:20:37 CDT 2001

I've been to Baxter's, but I didn't have the ribs. I think we'd been to the
Montgomery in the night before, and I'm not a huge rib fan.

So- Skyline is making it in Indy? I've often considered the idea of chucking
this whole IT thing and opening up a Skyline or Goldstar place here in Mpls.
That way, I would be assured my "fix" for Cincy chili on a regular basis!

http://www.goldstarchili.com and http://www.skylinechili.com are my friends
in the meantime. Nothing like having the UPS man bring that case of chili
and/or spice packets to the door.

Damn- now I'm going to have to go make some.  .  .

Steve

P.S. Dave M. - you might have to widen the fart conduit after a full bore
5-way of this stuff! <grin>