[geeks] AWW YEAH

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 11 20:00:33 CDT 2001

Nice Poster, and one of the few computer pics from Mr Bill that doesnt have
soda cans and bottles all around the system :)!

e.g.:  http://www.mrbill.net/pics/bottle.jpg

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX
"No, I didn't. Honest. I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have
enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.
 An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car.
There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!!"