[geeks] AI

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 14:56:46 CDT 2001

Nope, not yet. I think it's out in the next couple of weeks in the UK. I'm
being dragged kicking and screaming to see Tomb Raider sometime this week.
:) I really didn't want to see it based on reviews but some actual,
real-life people have seen it and said that it's actually a reasonable,
mindless action flick.

Watched Cube last night [ http://us.imdb.com/Title?0123755 ], good stuff.
I'd heard it was OK but never got round to seeing it. Recommended.

Will.