[geeks] Re: geeks digest, Vol 1 #216 - 22 msgs

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 14:36:05 CDT 2001

Josh wrote:
> I, personally, am rather looking forward to Legally Blond. I didn't care
> for that other movie with Reese Witherspoon (the one with the War Games
> kid as a teacher).

Me too... remember, Rese Witherspoon is actually pretty intelligent. She
dropped out of Stanford so she could star in Pleasentville, IIRC. I'm just
upset that I'm not the father of her children (Ryan Phillipe is :( )

Are you trying hard not to mention Matthew Broderick by name? :)
Remember "Ferris Bueller's Day Off!" He's now starring on Broadway in
the remake of "The Producers."

-Jon