[geeks] AI

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 10 13:17:27 CDT 2001

Well, I don't want to drop any spoilers, but the film took a twist near
the end, and this twist was where things felt really crude.  I almost
wonder if Spielberg, having made the movie, decided that he didn't like
the ending, so, he just tacked a new one on.

I do love the teddy bear though.  That was so cool.

--
Joshua Boyd