[geeks] Pictures of DEC paper tapes (was Re: FT: BIG HAUL of MAINDEC..)

Brian Hechinger geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 21:10:53 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 08:09:26PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Taken with a Sun Camera II (one of the best color composite cameras
> I've even seen) hooked up to a WinTV GO tv tuner card in my peecee.

that's interesting.  as far as "Cams" go, that's not bad at all.

> Whatcha think?  I realized I have two types - two of the "translucent
> blue clear" carriers and one thats just "open trays" inside the plastic
> "envelope".

i like the "translucent blue clear" one that's pretty neat.  the one i have is
like the "open tray" one.  i think it looks cool too.  hell, i think they all
look cool. :)

-brian (who now needs to take more photos)

ps: is that a home-grown picture syste, or did you make that yourself? pointers?
i've got a million (ok, 249) pictures that i need to get up in a web page (some
of the cars, some of the kid, some of the 'puters, oh wait, that 249 doesn't
include the 105 computer pictures.  so, 354 pics) that i REALLY need to get into
a nice browseable web format.  i've been fooling with stuff, but i like yours
too.  hmmmmmmmmmmm.