[geeks] I couldn't believe it...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 10:08:03 CDT 2001

I was flipping through a trade magazine (Internet World, July 1, 2001) and saw an ad for a dedicated web server that I couldn't believe - they listed the attributes of the server they were offering, and included mention of the video card (an 8 Meg ATI Pro PCI card) and that the server included a floppy drive...

Does this machine also include a desk/chair/mouse/keyboard and access to a printer? Is this a server or what???

("Um, for the same money I can get a web server at this other company that has a 16 Meg AGP nVida video card, why would I want your stinky 8 Meg PCI card? ;^)

Ken