[geeks] Re: [SunHELP] SSA and fiber card being a royal PITA

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 20:15:54 CDT 2001

wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk writes:

>Which leads me to films (via The Thin Man, Myrna Loy... let's not go
>there...), have we had a geeks film thread at all? Starter for 10, I went ot
>see the BFI re-print of Singing in the Rain in the cinema recently.
>Absolutely fantastic. I almost cried. (BTW, is this shit being archived
>anywhere? I hope not! :))

As soon as they stop making these stupid talkies and go back to
making serious films, I'll start going to the theatre again. Untill
then, I'll just keep re-watching Metropolis.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------
-------- If it wasn't for good luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all. -------