[geeks] hello

bill pointon geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 30 17:42:52 CST 2001

well there are > 3 listonians and i spoke too soon but i am enjoying a
relatively stress-less 4 day weekend - i put in 96 hours over the last
two weeks and i have earned it -- i hope everyone else is having a nice
new years eve^2  -- i have a question on my mind though -- if we can
refer to those on the list as listonians would those who are absent be
listoffians ? --- unless they had dreadlocks of course - in which case
they would be have to be called listofarians --- billp