[geeks] Lanplex 2500 ?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 09:25:35 CST 2001

mrbill at mrbill.net writes:

>On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 12:42:42AM -0500, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>> > People sell empty cardboard boxes on ebay.
>> I am still in shock over the PS/2 box scam.
>> People suck.

>No, *stupid people* suck.  The seller in this case sold
>EXACTLY what was advertised.  No more, no less.  Blame the
>stupid person who didnt ask any questions before bidding.

Enh. I would say the deliberate use of ambiguities in english,
or at least conversational english, would place that one in the
"fraud" catagory.

It did *technically* say it was a box, but it was phrased in a
way that someone selling the real item might also use.

If I remember correctly.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------