[geeks] Buzzzzz

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 10:49:10 CST 2001

I was at a training center that had some magical machine that could produce
anything brewed. I loved the hazelnut espresso. I have lobbied Vicinity to
get one from a local beverage service, but after buying three capp/espresso
machines (fine Italian models no less), they said it wasn't in the budget.

I have found that the crash takes about 1.5 days though. Around 11:00pm I
will be tired enough to sleep. If I get a good nights sleep I won't crash
and can stop drinking caffeine.

I do marvel at caffeines ability to make the world seem more exciting and
work seem more manageable. I am actually interested in completing some of my
todo/projects now. So now I'm off to CBA a network expansion (I'm much more
techy than businessy, but I can do a mean CBA when I want to justify playing
with new technology).