[geeks] Buzzzzz

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 19 10:18:54 CST 2001

> Gawd help me, I've discovered the joys of Cappuccino. Unfortunately, its
not
> the caffeine I like, but the taste. Now I need to be tethered to my chair.

You're screwed.

In about 2 hours you'll crash - with a migraine, and a strong animosity
towards everything without caffeine in it.  The only help for you is to go
home now and wait for the crash - then go to bed and sleep off the
withdrawal...

*Or* you could just keep drinking the Cappuccino - in which case you may
never sleep again.

We had a "point-n-shoot" coffeemaker at $dead_dot_bomb that made coffee in
three strengths, Cappuccino, hot chocolate, and something called mocha (hot
chocolate mix disolved in coffee I think).  Whent he company laid off a
bunch of us we were actually planning on how to get that coffeemaker out,
and where to set it up equidistant from our houses, so that we would never
be without it's products.  Talk about addiction....

Kurt