[geeks] fantasy christmas wish lists

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 18 23:05:21 CST 2001

Sorry, can't find Bills post (must be on my laptop
upstairs)...

For Xmas, all I want is a Ti Powerbook. I have been
totally seduced. I just need to go to CompUSA and try
a DVD in it to judge the screen.

They now come w/CD-RW/DVD drive *standard*...

Ohh, that screen - that CPU (550 MHz G4!) - that OS...

Anyone know a good "I've ignored Mac's too long and I
want to learn about OS X, but I am not a *dummy*" type
books for OS X?

They would make great stocking stuffers...

Ken

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/1TO7AFBP8KV2B
> 8-)
>
> Totally unrealistic: