[geeks] .uk DVD-ROM drives?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 18 21:07:15 CST 2001

wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk writes:

>So, anyway, WTF was "Waiting To Die" about then? The only other show that I
>can think of that would possibly fit the title would be "In Sickness And In
>Health" (original version).

Stars a brilliant & brutally intellectual woman in a nursing home,
fighting with young people who treat all old people like little
children.

She refers to the residents of the nursing home as "waiting to die",
which is typical of her sense of humour.

I think it's relatively recent. I used to watch it about 4-5 years ago.

-------- David Fischer --------- dave at cca.org --------- www.cca.org --------