[geeks] FT:HP C200 FX4

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 16 22:06:58 CST 2001

I have an HP C200 with FX4, 512mb ram (4x128mb sticks, 8 open slots
left).  It has onboard UW scsi as well as fast/narrow scsi, and
10/100 ethernet.  It has a PA8200 cpu @200 mhz w/ 1mb D cache and 512
kb I cache.  It also has a GSC scsi board (may be diff, dunno)  and a
visualize EG card (also GSC based).  I have a single EVC->HD15
adaptor (to use the graphics boards) to go with it.  This is a *NICE*
machine.  Unfortunately I don't have a use for it nor time to play
with it.  I do however need a nice O2 (200mhz or greater preferably)
or an Impact Indigo2 w/ texture.  Anybody willing to trade?

daniel