[geeks] ARGH. KVMs

Geoff Reed geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 9 06:27:01 CST 2001

I just had to send an 8 port omniviewpro that blew it's mouse functions
back for warranty repair.  Have you thought about getting a 13Ww-DE15HD
convertor and a Sun KB/Mouse convertor and hooking your sun up to one of
the KVM ports?  I'm using a Raritan Guardian-SUN and have one of my ultra
sparcs hooked up to the Outlook.