[geeks] Re: [rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 22:06:47 CST 2001

> I'm not familiar with the colt 25, but if you're looking for a med-large

The Colt 25 is a .25 caliber sub-compact designed for concealed carry -
appeals mostly to women due to it's very small size and minimal
kickback/recoil.  However, they lack power.

> handgun Para Ord makes a very nice line of 1911 clones in 9mm .40s&w or
> .45.  I'm trying to save up for the P14-45er, but that's toing to be a
> while <Grin>.

Karin has been looking for something to cal her own.  She wants something
small, but I want her to have something more powerful than .25 caliber.  Did
you see
http://www.paraord.com/pages/pseries/p1040.html
Talk about nice!  Dare I say, cute?  Karin just took a look at it and is
impressed, but the $795 price tag has put her off a little.

Kurt