[geeks] M$ crap == HUGE TCO and major headaches!

Greg A. Woods geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 19 13:57:14 CDT 2001

[ On Sunday, August 19, 2001 at 13:36:59 (-0500), Reagen B . Ward wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] M$ crap == HUGE TCO and major headaches!
>
> Has nobody ever used the fine software from appgen?  I use Moneydance
> for daily (quicken) expenses, and they have several higher grades of
> products for small and enterprise biz.  Not free, but very affordable,
> and extremely multiplatform.

Hmmmm..... I did not know they were still around....  (I'm assuming
they're the same "Appgen" that was around a long time ago....)

Too bad their "MyBooks" isn't multi-platform yet, though I see their
main accounting package is fully multi-platform.

THey don't mention payroll though, and even if they do have payroll I'll
bet they don't have a fully supported Canadian payroll module....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>