[geeks] VHS conversion

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 1 07:38:01 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 10:27:53AM -0400, William W. Arnold wrote:
> And for another Geeky moment, Here's a little about the first computer
> geek in my family.
> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mdwillis/Caris/DR3NCGen.htm
> (Mom enjoys watching the hit counter on the top of her site go up,
> so please stop my the top page as you're leaving)

You need to teach her about proper file extensions.  Only windows users
insest on naming files with a broken.htm.

So, your mom uses computers?  My grandmother has one for word
processing.  My father and uncles keep trying to convince her to use
email, but she thinks it would be too hard.

--
Joshua D. Boyd