[geeks] [SunHELP] Free Sun Hardware (Dallas, TX)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 30 12:13:51 CDT 2001

Here's a 3/470 and a 4/490 free in the Dallas area; please email
Roger directly if interested.  Thanks!

Bill

----- Forwarded message from Roger Garcia <win2x at hotmail.com> -----

From: "Roger Garcia" <win2x at hotmail.com>
To: mrbill at mrbill.net
Subject: Re: What to do..
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:06:42 -0500

Bill,
Here are the part numbers for the cards in the 4/490.
501-1333 x 2
501-1381
501-1217
501-1855
300-1065
540-1770 x 4

The unit is in very good physical condition.

Thanks,
Roger Garcia

----- End forwarded message -----

--