[geeks] pets as childern was Breeding, etc.

William Staniewicz geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 30 06:07:17 CDT 2001

When I moved to NL I took the cat I inherited from my father
with me. It was too much a part of him and the family to
leave or give away.

I had to have the vet sign some documentation and make sure the
shots were OK. The cat travelled in a soft cat-carryon on board
the airplane with me in the cabin. I had to make arrangements
with the airline but it was not difficult.

The policy here in the NL is very easy to bringing in pets.
There is no "isolation" (can't think of the word) procedure.
The cat was very quiet on the flight and was a topic of interest
to the passengers around me and the flight attendants.

About 3 months ago I had to put her to sleep. She was
very old and the vets couldn't help. But I am so glad
I took her with me. I miss her alot.

		-Bill