[geeks] I took the Irish job, Geek party tonight in Union City, CA

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 27 16:54:29 CDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 09:28:39AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:

> Well I bit the bullet and accepted the Irish job. I leave for Dublin on the
> 11th of may (preceding my wife and stuff by a month to get things ready).
> And to top it all off today is my birthday.
>
> So anyway, we're having a combination birthday, new job, going away party
> tonight at the Texas Road house in Union City, CA...

We must try to arrange some welcoming party on this side of the atlantic
too.  If we have any Dublin lurkers, now's the time to de-lurk.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete