[geeks] power requirements of SS1000?

Corda Albert J DLVA geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 25 16:32:40 CDT 2001

As it happens, I just stumbled on the hardware docs
for the SS1000 and SS2000 this very afternoon. I've
been looking for 'em for a quite a long time.  They
are _not_ at docs.sun.com, as you might think. I found
them on:
http://www.sun.ca/products-n-solutions/hardware/docs/Servers/index.html

I don't know how long the've been there, or how long
they will remain... but you might want to get a copy,
as they seem to have been made out of pure unobtainium
until now...

-al-