[geeks] TurboTax 1999

John Duksta geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 25 07:32:21 CDT 2001

Bill,

Sorry, checked the software stash at home and it seems
that it got purged in one of my grand cleaning fits.

Somewhere along way I seem to have curbed my old packrat
ways. Now instead of just holding on to stuff forever, I
think to myself "Will I every really use this thing again?"
and I guess the answer to that question for TTax '99 was "No."

-john

--
John C.C. Duksta, CISSP                      <jduksta at genuity.com>
PGP Fingerprint: 2037 FB34 8D4A 22D7 3EB3 EEF9 3ABA 997E F964 0EAF