[geeks] 2.4Ghz wireless audio/video sender for sale

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 22 11:19:14 CDT 2001

I've got an X10 "DVD Anywhere"/"MP3 Anywhere" kit for sale.  I was using
this (with an Amiga composite monitor) to watch TV in my computer room (a
mirror of whats on on the "big tv" in the bedroom), but I found out that
my 802.11b wireless LAN stuff interferes with it (they use the same
frequencies).

Details/description is here:
http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk57a.htm

Retails for $70; I'll sell this (sender, receiver, remote, etc) for
$50 (shipping included, paypal preferred).  I'll also throw in two
nice gold-plated A/V cables to connect to your sending and receiving
source.

Email me at the address below if interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net