[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] Re: fddi

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 22:50:07 CDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 08:42:03PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:
> The Sun cards _are_ OEM from NPI.
> It's not surprising that you can't get a 501-1732 to work, they were EOL'd
> after Solaris 2.4.  The other Sun cards work perfectly under Solaris 8
> with the Sun-supplied drivers.
> Didn't you check the supported Sun hardware guides on docs.sun.com?
> -James

I've got a buttload (4 or 5) VME FDDI cards if anybody wants some...

As well as the big RAM board (from a 4/6x0) that can hold 1G of
16meg 30pin SIMMs, some VME scsi boards, and a ton of other VME
stuff.  GARAGE SALE TIME @ CHEZ BRADFORD.

Also got a couple of Floptical drives, Plextor 6X SCSI CD-ROM (no
enclosure), DEC RRD42 CD-ROM drive, etc.

(we cleaned the computer room last night)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net