[geeks] Re: 48v

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 17:11:02 CDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 04:01:41PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Bill (love my copy of "Engineering and Operations in the Bell System", one
>  of my favorite eBay finds..)

The BT equivalents seem to be incredibly hard to find unfortunately, but
today I did find:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1135311702
Overpriced of course, and it doesn't look like the dial inlay is original
(it should have letters on it, despite them never being used in .uk).
Plus the fact that every junk shop in the country has these.

But even more than BT manuals, I'd love to get my hands on tech manuals
from BR's internal phone system.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete