[geeks] Humor: This email could change your life!

Mike Nicewonger geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 17:06:05 CDT 2001

But will it make me swagger?

Hehe

Mike N
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Hansen" <Ken.Hansen at ICTI-USA.com>
To: <geeks at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 5:20 PM
Subject: RE: [geeks] Humor: This email could change your life!

> Come on, be the first on your block to have an Ultra 2 pumping up your
SETI at Home stats!

> You know, I usually don't read these kinds of ads, but something made me
stop and reade this message, and was I glad I did - I used to crawl around
on the floor, I wore a diaper, and could barely afford to feed myself -
then, 37 years later, I read the note below, got my own Ultra 2, and it has
changed my life. I currently am self-supporting, able to perambulate almost
anywhere I want to, and only on rare occasions (typically moments of great
excitement) do I wear a diaper. Please, do yourself a favor and read the
note below, and decide to change your life fo rthe better. Do it now, you
deserve it!

> The air will smell sweeter, food will taste better,
> women will swoon when you walk by, men will regard
> you as a man not to be reckoned with when you decide
> to stop playing around and get yourself a Sun Ultra
> 2, the ultimate desktop machine (except for some
> faster ones that I don't happen to be selling right
> now). Call 1-800-Get-Ultr(a) today, and be the envy
> of folks you'll never meet!
>
> Ha ha, have a good weekend all,
>
> Ken

No