[geeks] lunchtime poll - cilantro

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 18 15:01:39 CDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 02:10:17PM -0500, Reagen Ward wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 07:20:08PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
>
> > I've been wondering what cilantro is all day, but now that I'm near a web
> > browser ... aaahhh, coriander.  I like to use it in fish dishes - for
> > example, I rub it in to trout, with a smidgeon of dill.  And no, it
> > doesn't taste like soap :-)
>
> Nope, not coriander.

<shrug> dictionary.com says that cilantro == coriander

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **