[geeks] FS: 411 enclosures and CD-ROMs

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 15 20:39:18 CDT 2001

Are you firm on selling all of them in one lot or would you be willing to
break the lot up?  I'd love to take one of the 411 enclosures (preferably
a CDROM since I don't have any scsi cdroms, but I'm not picky) for
something like a third of the price your asking.

This is assuming that you even have the lot anymore.

Oh, I should mentioned that my preference for payment is money-order.  It
is easier for the seller than personal checks, and easier for me to get.
I regret that I don't have a credit card (or even a visa check card).

--
Joshua Boyd