[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 13 13:01:10 CDT 2001

I *just* got (not yet installed) an Iomega CD-R/RW/DVD drive for $100 after mail-in $20 rebate from CompUSA.

I have a small PC that will be used solely for DVD playback, MP3 serving, and Kid's game playing (BookPC), so IDE is not a limitation for me...

I am most interested in CD-RW and DVD, and I guess there is no concern "ruining" a CD-RW while writing to it, is there?

Ken