[geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a smoker?

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 06:07:46 CDT 2001

>Ken
>(Who is looking forward to installing my new
CD-ROM/CD-Recorder/CD-ReWriter/DVD Player in my Wife's PC tonight - total
cost, >$106 from CompUSA, after mail-in rebate. Happy 17th Anniversary,
CompUSA!)

What model is that, and is it available in SCSI?

I have been looking for an all in one drive like that for years, but I've
never fonud a SCSI one, and since I actually use my computer while burning
CD's IDE doesnt do it for me.

Chris Byrne