[geeks] whoohoo

Ron Rosson geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 01:26:42 CDT 2001

* Peter Wargo (pwargo at basenji.com) [010411 22:53]:
> On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > I thought about shaving my head once, but as Amy put it,
> > "you'd look like a penis with ears".
>
> Bwahahahahaha! <thud!> (Fell over laughing.)

/me is sure glad he responds to his email from his laptop. Or he would
have hurt himself when he fell over in a fit of laughter.   ;-)

Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()