Ford/Volvo (was RE: [geeks] Lunchtime poll... who here is a s moker?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 18:08:10 CDT 2001

Would that I could.

I have fun with my Discovery though - used to drive it to Vermont (from NJ, 300 mi. each way) every other weekend for Graduate School (see http://www.marlboro.edu/ follow links to Graduate Center, the program I persued is called MS Internet Engineering), an dit never broke a sweat. Oddly enough, if I started with a full tank of gas, I could make it all the way to VT on one tankfull **just**.

I've gone to a Land Rover celebration in Colorado (25 Years in US, before Ford, but during BMW ownership) that was **GREAT** came into Aspen *the hard way*, loving every minute of it. And of course, the odd trip with the local dealer reminds me of what this baby can do...

If I could find a *good* Series II hardtop, I would - in a heartbeat.

Ken